Today was such a beautiful day in Colorado, so we decided to head to Chatfield Lake with our friends the McCabe's. We had a great day just hanging out on the boat in the 90 degree weather. Addie has been doing so great with potty training the last couple of days and I didn't want to lose the momentum today. Shelby suggested that I just bring her little potty on the boat - what a GREAT idea! Adelynn didn't miss a beat...she kept dry all day and used the potty when she needed to.
Here's two pictures of Addie and Emmy, they are best little buds!


I was reminded today of how much our lives have changed when we played the "Chicken Dance" song on the boat and all danced around acting like chickens with the kids. Fun times:) I'm sure it would have been quite the show for on looking boats.
1 comment:
Yeah for Addie and the potty - that is great news! Looks like you had fun on the boat!
Post a Comment