Tuesday night was a big night at the BaanHofman's. I was getting Adelynn ready for bed and she said she wanted to sit on the potty. As Adelynn was sitting on the potty, we were singing songs and then all of the sudden she said "Tinkle." Then we listened when she made tinkles in the potty. Her face lit up and she had a beaming smile. I was clapping and saying, "Yeah Addie!" We ran downstairs to tell Daddy and get her a skittle.
On the way back up the stairs she kept repeating something over and over and it wasn't until the top that I realized what it was. She was saying, "Addie's proud of Addie!" She was so proud of herself!
Adelynn speaks in third person quite frequently, but I think it is so cute that I haven't been able to teach her any different.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tina's proud of Addie too! Congrats on the successful potty event!
Post a Comment