Monday, September 10, 2007

Official Blogger

I can't believe I have started a blog. Well, I love to journal, so why not try writing online a little? I think this will be a fun way for family to see cute pictures of Adelynn and hear the latest stories. So, we just got back from the perfect family vacation. We spent a week at a family friend's cabin at a small lake in Northern California. It was so fun to just relax together just our little family. Every morning we would get up, go to the lake, come back to the cabin for nap time and then head to the lake again for more fun in the late afternoon. After five great days at the lake, we spent a day in Pleasanton at the Mantha's and then met up with my Mom and headed to Grammy and Papa's in San Luis Obispo.



Papa and Adelynn at Avila Farms.


The girls at Brothers Restaurant. Amazing Prime Rib!
























Addie at Lake Madrone


























3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Love it! Love it!!!!

Christina said...

I am so excited that you have a blog - yeah for the BaanHofman family!!

LS said...

So sweet! It sounds like you guys had a wonderful trip.