Here's a little video about Addie's birthday... Her volume isn't normally this loud, but she was very excited and had just eaten a lot of skittles because she went potty!
I told Adelynn the first week of September that her birthday was coming up, which in retrospect might have been a little too early! She remembered and since then we have had many conversations about her birthday and all of the details everyday. She brings it up at random times, but always with much excitement. Originally, she was the most excited about the birthday cake, but that switched when Aunt Cora asked her what she wanted for a present.
I can't believe that my little baby is turning two in one day!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh - that is so CUTE!! It sounds like she is saying that she is going to be 22 years old! (But I know she is saying "turning two.) Happy Birthday to Addie!!
Post a Comment