Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween - Fun with Friends

Things have been a little crazy, but I should be able to get back in the routine of blogging now - Hopefully!

Tonight was such a fun night. We had our small group with all of their kids over for jack-o-lantern pizzas, a little trick or treating and then we all headed to our church for a Harvest Carnival. Adelynn loved having her Grammy, Aunt Amanda and Uncle Jason with us as well!

These are opposite order of the night, but I am too tired to fix it!

We couldn't believe how still Addie sat when she got her nails painted at the carnival.
The apples were a hit. Adelynn ate her whole apple!



Aunt Amanda with her two nieces - Adelynn and Grace!



Adelynn and Katrina "Trick or Treating" at our neighbor's house, Miss Dillow.



The kids and the mommies!


Hannah and Aspen - the bumble bee and the cowgirl. Aspen had the cutest smile during all of the pictures!



All the kiddos on the couch!



Adelynn, Emmy and Katrina laughing at each other.


Mommy painting Adelynn's ladybug face! She sat so still.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Very very fun! I am glad you posted these, I wanted to see how cute Addie looked. Love her costume and looks like you guys had a great Halloween!