Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving! - Part 1

Happy Thanksgiving! Adelynn and I were so happy that Cordell made it home safely from India on Wednesday morning. He had been gone since November 10th. He was glad to be home, but definitely exhausted and had a bit of a cold. Although we missed Cordell a ton, Adelynn and I had a wonderful time while he was away. She did very well and helped Mommy with a very BIG project. We did a little makeover on Cordell's office while he was away. Cordell had no idea and was completely floored when he walked into his office to find a new desk, new paint and it decorated with all new accessories! Our office had always been a place where piles seem to collect and since Cordell works from home when he is not traveling, I thought it would be good to clean it all out and give him a new, clean fresh place to work! Thanks to everyone that helped me - Justin & Cora, Drew & Shelby, Jason, Bess, and Amy.

Cordell in shock sitting in his new office! (The wall color looks different than pictured)




Part 2 - Thanksgiving pictures to come...









1 comment:

Christina said...

Wow - it looks awesome Becky!! I am so glad I was finally able to see the pictures. You did a great job and are a wonderful wife!