Friday, October 12, 2007

Luke's Farm

Today Adelynn and I met up with my old MOPS group and went to Luke's Farm in Evergreen.

Pumpkins with Addie in the wagon.


Addie wanted to get in this old covered wagon, but I didn't know how I would have gotten her back out!

Addie loved eating the apples with the homemade carmel dip as a snack.


Addie did a great job decorating her pumpkin - her eyes are checking out a goat that is quickly approaching!


Concentrating on decorating her pumpkin. She called the ladybug painted on her arm a "tattoo." (Thanks to Uncle Jason!)




She did great riding the cow train, but you can tell by her face she was a little unsure.


Adelynn was so excited to see all of the animals, although when we got there she was petrified by the sheep and the goats that were walking around. She kept saying,"Hold you, Hold you." every time one of the animals came near.


Adelynn Ann holding a little pumpkin.


I have never seen a turkey this big!


A short video of Addie riding the cow train!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Very very fun pictures - I love Addie's pigtails!

Stacey Peterson said...

Hey Becky! I found your blog through your Facebook and just had to comment when I saw the cute pix of Addie - she looks so much like Cordell in the picture with her holding the pumpkin!

{B} said...

Hi Becky...She is beautiful!!!