We had a blast on our 2nd annual trip to Lake McConaughy in Nebraska. What a difference a year makes...we had three new babies this year bringing our total to sixteen (8 adults and 8 kiddos)! So fun to just get away with no schedule. It was great to laugh, stay up late, play games and just catch up and talk. Here's a short 30 second video with some highlights. Hopefully, I will have time to blog about the trailer incident on the way up soon.
5 comments:
I LOVE the pictures!! Your camera is awesome!!!! I'll have to get mine up.
Great pictures Becky!! I officially have camera envy =)
It was so good to spend some time with you all!
Love them! Especially the one with Cole's arms around the girls. SAVE that photo! Looking forward to croppin' dear!
Beautiful pictures Becky! I am so happy you have a good camera now (yeah for peer pressure)!
this is awesome!!!!! soooo much fun. amazing amazing pics of the kiddos :)
Post a Comment