Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had a wonderful Easter celebrating that our Savior is alive! I love that we serve a God that plays such an active part directing our lives and is such a God of details - I hope to blog more on this later...

We went to church in the morning and then had family and friends over to our house for a yummy dinner and then of course games! It was a great day and it was a good excuse for me to get my house clean and finally fold the laundry that had been sitting on my chair for way too long!

Eiley and her first Easter basket filled with pacifiers and books!


Addie had foam rollers in her hair - she had slept with them the night before.

Eiley in her Easter "doll" dress.

We took a ton of pictures trying to catch a smile.


Our family of four.

Daddy and his two girls.

Adelynn loved her Easter dress, hat and gloves. So much that she didn't want to take them off, she wore them all day long and didn't want to change into more comfy clothes.

Our precious girls in their matching dresses. I thought it would be fun for the girls to match this Easter and Addie thought that would be really fun. Well, I probably starting looking too late, but I could not find matching dresses, so we had to get a little creative. I found a dress for Addie that had a matching doll dress, so that is what Eiley wore! It was pretty funny, the back of her dress was velcro and it actually fit her (although it was a little short, but the tights helped cover that!)

1 comment:

Christina said...

I love the picture of Eiley next to the Easter basket - too cute (and right on to you for getting her a basket!). Addie is adorable in her hat and gloves - such a little lady!