Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Grandma's are Everywhere!

For about five days we got extremely spoiled around here having three Grandmas all staying at our house...Grammy Cathy, Nana Cheryl and Great Grammy Bev. Eiley was about a week and a half at the time. Adelynn had tons of tea parties, read lots of books, went on walks, made cookies, the list of fun goes on and on!! Eiley was hardly ever put down, except when her mean mommy insisted because I didn't want her to not know how to sleep in her little bed once all the Grandmas were gone :) Great Grammy Bev and Adelynn reading together.

Addie and Grammy playing with Eiley.





Making snickerdoodles, Mommy's favorite, with Grammy Cathy.


Reading lots and lots of nursery rhymes with Nana Cheryl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...how fun...Eiley and Addie are soooo cute! Wish I could have been there for the skiing. I'm having fun with Jeff and Sacha in Malmo...all their kids call me "Becky's mommy." I miss you all too much for words to describe.
love, Mom

Christina said...

I love all the pictures! Eiley is beautiful!