Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Pregnancy - what a journey!
Yesterday was such an exciting day to have our 20 week ultrasound and find out that we are having a baby girl!! It is so wild what they can see on the baby inside my tummy - the four chambers of the heart, the bladder full and empty, tiny toes, tiny hands, the brain, really what a testament to the miracle of creation and God's intimate design of each and every one of us that started while we were still in our mother's womb.
Even though yesterday was amazing, it was probably one of my worst feeling pregnancy days yet. I was so nauseous and on top of it had a killer headache that I could not get rid of.
Today I feel great, which is such a contrast! I have not felt nauseous at all and I am hoping that today is a sign of what is to come. It is amazing what I have gotten done today and how a day is so much easier to get through when you actually feel good. Here's to feeling better!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness - you did 6 posts - you are getting a ton done. Way to go!
Post a Comment