Adelynn has two favorite dolls. About a year ago at my Grandma's house, Grammy Bev was trying to gently influence Addie to name her doll Chloe, but shortly after that trip Addie named her doll, "Pizza" and the name has stuck!
A couple of months later a friend of ours, Emma passed down one of her old dolls to Adelynn. When I asked her what she wanted to name this dolly she said, "Maybe cheese or pepperoni."
So we now have Pizza and Pepperoni... her two favorite dollies. Pictured above with Pepperoni in their matching dresses from Grammy Cathy.
4 comments:
Hey Becky and Cordell...
My mom and I had just said the other day "they need to put some new pictures on their blog"...so I was delighted to see the new pics and read of your recent adventures! Looks like a lot of fun! Can you believe we'll be seeing you guys in less than 2 weeks? We're so excited!
I am laughing so hard at the pizza and pepperoni!!! That is AWESOME. We miss you guys and look forward to seeing you soon!!
bess
That is a really cute picture with the matching dresses. I love Pizza and I love Pepperoni!
Hi there,
Her names for her babies just crack me up. Avery recently made a dog at build a bear. I was trying my hardest to get her to name the dog a pretty girl name, but in the end she named it "Blue."
Post a Comment