Friday, July 11, 2008

At the FAIR with Lacey and MacKenna!

While we were in California, we went to the fair with my long time friend Lacey and her daughter Makenna. My mom was recovering so well, that she decided to come with us! She even rode one ride with Adelynn, a kid's version of the swings, which was Addie's favorite ride! Adelynn had so much fun on all of the rides! She always had such a big smile on her face . After each ride when we would ask her if she had fun she would say, "Yeah! I was laughing!"


When we got home that night we were getting ready for bed and she said, " The fair made me happy, I wish we didn't have to leave the fair." I tried getting it on video, but it wasn't as cute as the original, unprompted comment. Lacey took a ton of great pictures, so I am sure I will post more once I get them. It was fun to catch up with Lacey and MacKenna.
Addie on the pony ride. I had to talk her into going, but she loved it once she was on!

Addie and Mackenna on the cars. When the ride started Adelynn's face was petrified, but within 5 seconds when they came back around she had a huge smile on her face and was totally laughing!

No comments: