Addie has been sick with a fever since Monday morning, but no other symptoms. I must admit that I have loved the extra cuddle time! She is normally such a busy girl that she doesn't just want to lay on her Mommy all day!
Since she has been sick we have been watching a bunch of home videos on the computer, which has been perfect because I have been needing to file them by topic so that we can edit them and actually get them on DVD's. So fun to see to go back and watch what a little squirt she was.
Here are a couple little clips... She was a little over a year at the time.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness - that is so fun!! The "good girl" thing must be universal ... Ashley says it too.
Post a Comment