Saturday, December 15, 2007

Talking to people about Jesus and taking a shower!

Adelynn and I missed Cordell while he was India, but we had so much fun as just the girls. She was such a good girl while Daddy was away. Besides the office project, we planned a couple of things to stay busy. The first time we talked to Daddy when he was gone Adelynn asked him what he was doing and he said that he was about to get in the shower. So, after that if someone asked her what Daddy was doing in India she would reply, "Talking to people about Jesus and taking a shower."


One night we went to Adelynn's friend Emmy's recital. Adelynn sat so still during the whole show and she loved clapping for her friend. Emmy did a great job!
Picture with Daddy before we left for the airport.

Adelynn had a serious face - she didn't know what to think about the timer on the camera.


Adelynn and her friend Grace at Chuck E. Cheese.



Aunt Amanda came with us on a date to Chuck E. Cheese. Adelynn was a little overwhelmed, so was mommy! She wasn't sure what to think about that big mouse!



Addie liked playing the driving game on Mommy's lap!


Addie wore Daddy's t-shirts to bed while he was away. Notice her "smile" - when I ask her to smile this is the face she makes. After a lot of practice, I think I have taught her what a smile looks like now!
I'm sure glad Cordell is home. Since he has been back he has been having to travel about once a week or so for week, I seem to miss him more now. We're looking forward to Christmas in Texas for some good family time!






1 comment:

Christina said...

That was sweet that Addie wore Cordell's shirts while he was away. Chuck E Cheese is scary - that mouse is freaky!