A quick video of Addie helping Mommy.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
It may have been a first for me!
Last week Cordell was in Canada and of course it snowed and it snowed more than just a little, so I figured I should shovel the driveway. This is something that I NEVER do, but it needed to be done. Adelynn wanted to help and I couldn't find a little shovel, so she helped with a BIG shovel. She actually shoveled for awhile and then for the rest of the time she just ate snow! She would tell me that she was only eating the "white snow" - Good thing! We had a fun time! Check out the video below of Addie helping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, that is so adorable! She is a good helper and she is super cute with that pink hat!
Post a Comment