Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Arizona Highlights


Here are some other fun pictures from our trip.  I am not sure why, but we don't have any pictures of my sister - I promise she was there.  
Addie getting ANOTHER treat from Uncle Jason :)!!
So this morning was awesome!  My sister came and picked up Adelynn as soon as she woke up, which I think was before 7am.  Then the two of them walked to a nearby park and after a while headed back to the apartments to pick up Uncle Jason and Eiley.  Then they went to the mall that had these fun fountains to run through.  Cordell and I slept in until 11am (I had to feed Eiley a couple of times, but still!)  How fun was that!  We haven't slept in like that together since before kids - thanks Aunt Laura!
The reason for our trip...  Cordell was installing 4 computers in the first "test" Doctor's office for the new start-up he is working for.  He worked until about midnight every night because he had to be in the office after hours.  I will blog more on his new company later.  
An attempt at a photo with Grammy Bev and her two Great Grand Kids.  
Great Grammy Bev and Eiley Jane.
Keri, my cousin Matt's wife holding Eiley.
Aunt Susie and my cousin Kathryn Jane with Eiley Jane!

Uncle Jason peeking in on Eiley!

Sorry Laura and Jane, I don't know where the pictures of you guys are!  I know we have some video.  

The girls and I had a great little mini vacation in Arizona.  So much fun! Bummer, Cordell had to work so much.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Uncle Jason looks like he is 'da bomb!

Unknown said...

tell us more about the new biz!