So yesterday, Eiley turned a week old. It's so crazy that it has already been a week. Grammy Bev had the idea that we should have a little birthday party for her. So, we put a candle in a cupcake and Adelynn sang, "Happy Birthday" to her little sister.
Yesterday, we went to the Dr. for a weight check and Eiley already weighs 6lbs 6oz! (She weighed 6lbs 20z when she was born) The Dr. says they like to see them gain about an 1/2 oz to an ounce a day, well Eiley gained about 2 to 2 1/2 oz a day since Monday's check up. She is a great little eater!!
We are blessed to have both Grammy Bev and my mom here this week. They have been so sweet taking care of me and of course getting lots of fun time with both Adelynn and Eiley.
Other activities this week...
The weather has been beautiful, so we took Eiley on her first walk on Tuesday.
My niece Gracie, holding her little cousin!
1 comment:
When I logged into Google Reader I was so hoping to see new pictures - and here they are - yeah!! Eiley really is starting to look different already - I can't believe a week has gone by! She is such a cutie - love the bath pictures, and I love the birthday cupcake idea, very smart Grammy!
Post a Comment