Saturday, December 20, 2008

Breakfast with Santa

Addie loved sitting on Santa's lap this year, quite the comparison from last year when she was totally crying and wouldn't sit there without Mommy and Daddy. See video below of her talking with Santa.
The family with Santa - We went to the Brown Palace hotel in downtown Denver for a breakfast with Santa. It was fun to watch Adelynn get so excited!!

Decorating or Eating Cookies? - I guess they go hand in hand!



The whole family.

Just the girls!

Sisters with Mom :)

Two short video clips below:
1. Addie meeting Santa - she asked for a stocking.
2. Addie dancing with the elves.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Breakfast looks like so much fun - I'm glad Addie enjoyed it! (Your mom took Ashley to church this morning ... yes, church ... so obviously that's why I have time to read all your posts at once. :-) )