A couple of months ago, Cordell and I were standing in our bathroom and all of a sudden Adelynn walks in and starts saying the "Pledge of Allegiance" and then breaks into "My Country 'Tis of Thee." I look at Cordell and ask, "Did you teach her the pledge?" He hadn't and so we asked Addie where she had learned it. She replied, "Bible Study Fellowship!" I had no idea that they did the pledge every week. I wonder what else she has learned that we have no idea about?!!
Of course having her re-create it for the video is never quite the same, but it was an attempt. We definitely got a little silly at the end.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I, of course, loved hearing Addie sing. But it was super fun to hear your beautiful voice too!
Post a Comment